A Renter’s Guide to Quality ScaffoldingAugust 17 2018
Quality scaffolding is treated with all due care and diligence. The framework and its fittings are never left exposed to the elements when they're returned to the rental depot, nor are they ever mistreated. On the contrary, every element is inspected, maintained, and then carefully placed in storage. That's clue number one, which should top every renter's shopping list. Fleshing out that opening tip, let's build up our renter's guide.
Check Out Company Endorsements
Before someone is sent out to cruise the local industrial parks, save the petrol. Go to the scaffolding hire agency's website and check out their endorsements, as supplied by satisfied hirees. If these key quality-gauging passages of text are not supplied, talk to a few local contractors. Know the renter's reputation and capabilities.
A Licenced and Insured Service
Two tips into the guide, and we haven't even looked at the scaffolding. Before getting down to the nitty-gritty, the scaffolding type and its condition, make sure the renter employs a trained team of staging erectors. A high-risk erection licence is required if the staging rises above 4-metres. And let's face it, most renters are going to want to reach a second or third storey level, so that licence is a fundamental qualification. Likewise, professional scaffolders use liability insurance policies because this is a high-risk profession.
Quality Assured Scaffolding Elements
Returning to the scaffolding system, is the gear maintained and inspected? Stored in a dry, sheltered shed, the temporary structure should be disassembled tidily but still be ready for site dispatch at a moment's notice. A well-known system fabricator is also advised, with Kwickstage and other popular scaffolding systems leading the pack. If the hire yard is loaded with generic scaffolding parts, it might be best to look elsewhere. Not only does a branded scaffolding tower erect in no time at all, it's certain to come equipped with an effective set of safety measures, including toeboards and handrails.
Equipped with Turnkey Modular Systems
There's nothing worse than renting the system, erecting it, and finding out a critical part is missing. A tool has gone astray, or a toeboard isn't included. Quality scaffolding rental services make sure every possible piece of kit is included. The fasteners and cross-members are in the package, as are the safety system components and scaffolding accessories.
Never take shortcuts. If a component is missing or a tool has gone astray, the high-risk nature of this endeavour does not allow room for such ill-advised alternative measures. At the end of the day, any renter's guide will advise quality scaffolding, but that top-notch gear must be maintained and serviceable, plus it absolutely must be complete.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Aluminium Scaffolding: What are the Pros and Cons?
- Is There a Height Limit in Scaffolding Assemblies?
- Construction Site Safety: Why Scaffolding Should Not Be Taken for Granted
- The Advantages of Scaffolding Towers versus Traditional Bamboo Scaffolding
- Most Common Uses and Benefits of Aluminium Scaffold
- Ladder Access Scaffold System: Checklist on Assembly
- Birdcage Scaffolding Safety Features
- 5 Issues that Can Cause Damage to Scaffolds
- What is Work Height in Scaffolding?
- A Renter's Guide to Quality Scaffolding
- Reasons Why Construction Companies Use Scaffolding
- What is Scaffolding Design and Its Purpose?
- Tips on Scaffolding Rentals: How To and What To Rent?
- Why Scaffolding Rentals Should Have Different Options with Affordable Rates
- Coordination of Temporary Scaffolding: The Impact on Schedule and Safety
- The Importance of Overhead Protection Systems in Scaffolding
- Stair Scaffold versus Ladder Scaffold Differences in Features and Uses
- Steel Scaffolding: When Too Much Rust and Corrosion Becomes a Safety Concern
- Basic Accessories Used in Scaffolding
- Short Term and Long Term Scaffolding Hire Services in Melbourne: Why Choose C&N Scaffolding?
- Scaffolding Solutions and Rental Services for Residential Projects in Melbourne
- C&N Scaffolding Hire Offers Free Onsite Quote and Assessment for All Your Scaffolding Needs
- Construction Site Help and Safety Inspections in Scaffolding
- The Importance of Ground Stability in Scaffolding Erection
- What Type of Scaffolding Should be Used for Low-Rise Buildings?
- A Quick Guide to Professional Scaffolding Erection
- View all articles…
- Scaffolding Checklist to Ensure Safety Use and Proper Platform Construction
- The Significance of Precise and Efficient Scaffolding in Multi-Story Buildings
- View all articles…