Scaffolding Hire Services for Building Extension Projects in VictoriaJune 6, 2019
It's true, old turn-of-the-century buildings in Victoria are finding a new lease on life. Far too cherished and historically prized to ever consider removing, those treasured edifices are instead being provided with additional living space.
What is the Height Requirement for a Guard Rail in a Scaffolding?May 16, 2019
While it's true that scaffolding workers are rarely all be the same height, the guard rails that protect their movements must comply with a height requirement statute, although there's some wriggle room to be found here.
How Wide Should Scaffolding Platforms and Walkways Be?May 1, 2019
Stomping across decking boards in steel-toed work boots, it's obvious that not every individual who's working on-high can boast catlike reflexes. That's one reason for keeping scaffolding platforms wide.
Residential Improvement Projects that Require ScaffoldingApril 17, 2019
Scaffolding towers aren't locked up inside big construction sites. No, like any other adaptable equipment type, the framework can acclimatize to suit a dozen other useful applications.
Safe Practices in Scaffold Dismantling: What are They?April 2, 2019
Just for a moment, as a temporary scaffolding tower begins its dismantling phase, parts of that structure become part of the fall hazard problem.
Reasons Why Small Access Scaffold Tower is the Better Alternative When Doing Roof WorkMarch 21, 2019
Straight to the point, ladders are not an inherently safe work-at-height equipment form. That statement applies to flat-surface work, and it applies doubly so to roof work.
Suspended Swing Stage Scaffolds RequirementsMarch 5, 2019
It's not easy to maintain a sense of equilibrium when working upon suspended swing stage scaffolds. Elsewhere, on other buildings, the scaffolding work starts on the ground and is erected upwards.
Is There a Weight Limit for Temporary Scaffold Platforms?February 25, 2019
While it is true that scaffolding platforms are temporary constructs, they always incorporate a vitally important, absolutely permanent safety factor.
Erecting and Dismantling Birdcage ScaffoldingFebruary 14, 2019
Just as a quick reminder, birdcage scaffolding is built as an equally sized frame. The structure is squarish and built to stand independently, away from the walls and support surfaces that normally steady a temporary scaffolding tower.
Scaffold Accidents: What Can Happen When You Hire Unreliable Scaffolding?January 31, 2019
Every construction site worker has heard a scaffolding horror story. In fact, new workers are shown examples of what can go wrong when they have a scaffolding-related accident.
How Often Should Scaffolding Be Inspected and Checked for Safety?January 15, 2019
There's a simple answer to this question, and there's a not-so-simple answer. Let's clarify that vague opening statement a little. A periodic inspection is mandated. The checks look for impact damage, fastener and anchoring loosening, and external hazards.
- Scaffolding Hire Services for Building Extension Projects in Victoria
- What is the Height Requirement for a Guard Rail in a Scaffolding?
- How Wide Should Scaffolding Platforms and Walkways Be?
- Residential Improvement Projects that Require Scaffolding
- Safe Practices in Scaffold Dismantling: What are They?
- Reasons Why Small Access Scaffold Tower is the Better Alternative When Doing Roof Work
- Suspended Swing Stage Scaffolds Requirements
- Is There a Weight Limit for Temporary Scaffold Platforms?
- Erecting and Dismantling Birdcage Scaffolding
- Scaffold Accidents: What Can Happen When You Hire Unreliable Scaffolding?
- How Often Should Scaffolding Be Inspected and Checked for Safety?
- Aluminium Scaffolding: What are the Pros and Cons?
- Is There a Height Limit in Scaffolding Assemblies?
- View all articles…
- What Type of Scaffolding Should be Used for Low-Rise Buildings?
- A Quick Guide to Professional Scaffolding Erection
- View all articles…
- Scaffolding Checklist to Ensure Safety Use and Proper Platform Construction
- The Significance of Precise and Efficient Scaffolding in Multi-Story Buildings
- View all articles…